1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198815475829 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by myzz, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21165310
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198815475829

Victim profile: 76561198002596349

What happened? Description:
    He has two exact steam accounts, one with a bayonet emerald in and one with a bayonet gamma doppler phase 2 in. He posted on my screenshot, asked me to trade for his emerald, but the trade URL takes you to another account with an exact same profile, comments and friendslist, and a different knife. His hours in CS are different though.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are the two accounts : https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561168815476829
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561168815176829

He has the same ID number for both too almost. This should be enough. For some reason when I search for him on steamrep it was hard to find him, I don't know why.

Thanks!​

Attached Files:

2. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    He's tried to hide it now by changing the ID for the account.
  3. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
  4. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
  5. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @myzz

Sorry for the late reply, however while I can see that the accused is linking to another profile, I can't see any item misrepresentation. Both the knives appear to be the same skin etc. Am I missing something?
  6. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    You seem to be slightly mistake. He has 2 accounts : account A and account B.

On account A he had a bayonet emerald, and on account B he had a gamma doppler. He had the same friendlist, same profile comments, same inventory layout. The trade link he has posted in profile A takes you to the inventory of profile B. Because the small image of the item is almost the same, it's done to make you think you are trading for a bayonet emerald when in fact it's a gamma doppler 2. He has two accounts that looked identical to scam people and overpay for a gamma doppler 2 thinking it was an emerald.
  7. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    The emerald is worth a lot more than the gamma doppler phase 2, over double probably.
  8. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Steam:
    Looking at both of the accounts now though, all I see is the same knife skins in both account's inventories. I might be mistaken, however do you have any screenshots specifically showing the 2 different knives etc.?
  9. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    You're basically the reason the scam is so good. The 2 icons for the knives look almost the same but they are not. I'll upload screenshots again but they are two different types of knives. Someone with a deep knowledge of skins will understand what I mean
  10. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    If
    you can see here - One is a gamma doppler (worth about $280) and one is an emerald (worth about $1200).

You not being able to tell the difference is basically the WHOLE PART of his scam. He wants people to think it's a bayonet emerald, that's why he made two accounts looking identical to fool people.

Attached Files:

11. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    I
    I don't mean to sound rude but if you know anyone who knows CS:GO skins, they will be able to understand what I mean and what this guys scam is pretty quickly. I'm not sure how else to demonstrate.
  12. AZzΘCαt

AZzΘCαt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126162510
    A Bayonet Gamma Doppler Emerald is a pattern of the skin (a pattern is selected randomly when you drop a doppler knife, but some patterns have a slight chance to drop) that is really rare, so really expensive (the knife in game looks much brighter and is neon green in color whereas a normal phase seems darker and rather green-blue), an Emerald phase worth over 3000 bucks when another basic gamma doppler pattern cost only 300/400 bucks approximatively. I didn't check the evidences but here is what he tries to explain to you. ^^
  13. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    He's doing the exact same scam again now. Go check his 2 profiles, exact same accounts but with 2 different knives.
  14. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Steam:
    Hey @myzz

Sorry for the long wait in between responses, I've passed this on for an admin to review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      381.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      213.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      231 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      282.5 KB
      Views:
  15. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @myzz,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.