1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198821948301 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Asian Tech Supporrt, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asian Tech Supporrt

Asian Tech Supporrt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143443661
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198821948301

Victim profile: 76561198247153050

What happened? Description:
    I listed a Holy Grail Party Trick taunt for 7 keys on backpack.tf. He sent me the offer claiming his strange festivized was a strange festive scattergun. He claimed he was overpaying with items but I couldn't find a price for a festivized one. He sent me to the backpack.tf page for the festive scattergun, meaning he knew he was scamming. I countered the offer with the message; "Might as well just gift me the worthless festivized scattergun. Nice try buddy." He then started to try and gift me refined but i wouldn't take it. I never accepted the trade and never lost items.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 681710 This is the initial trade offer. View attachment 681711 This is my counter offer. The other screenshots are not as important, but i'll add them anyway, they are the counter offers, and the only communication I had with him. Also I got a warning when trading with him but I only have a snipped picture of it.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Asian Tech Supporrt Need a new full screenshot of that trade offer where it says the link/description to the festive item. This time hover your mouse pointer over the item so I can see a description - Then do the exact same thing this time logged in thru a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over USERS name so it shows up the steam URL at the bottom.
    FULL screenshots for both!
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.