1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198824851098 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NYXZINS, Jan 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYXZINS

NYXZINS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:127435496
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198824851098

Victim profile: 76561198215136720

What happened? Description:
    This guy convinced me he was a real buyer of cs go skins and faked a lot of fake proofs of reputation, he convinced me to sendo a trade offer to him so he would send me the money, but he never did, and he started to ask me for more skins so he could pay, he took skins from me 2 times, first time he took 4 skins and the second time 1, then he stop replying. i saw that he asked another user to comment on his profile that he bued my skins from the scammer, to fake more proofs. then he blocked me on all social media. i believe he have benn doing it for a long time, and i dont want it to happen to another person.​

Provide Evidence:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vfIXLPzHYZ-fix9gH6YftATwfeYPCCo0

This folder has all the prints for the conversation, i had 40 prints, they didint fit in the upload file

trade history

View attachment 742525

i was the one who owned the ak-47 bloodsport, p90 emerald dragon, aug chameleon, mp7 bloodsport

View attachment 742526

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.