1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198827836100 - ([Steam] Trading Cards)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Official T4zZ3r™, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Official T4zZ3r™

Official T4zZ3r™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:199892207
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Trading Cards

Accused profile: 76561198827836100

Victim profile: 76561198360050142

What happened? Description:
    So, she or he was lying about caring about me and all these things because I'm having a rough time with depression and such sort of things. The person mentioned a game that he/she wanted to buy because it was on sale, after a while of talking I decided to give the person the amount that he/she needs to buy it by buying a DOTA 2 item for a certain price. Thats the first scam. Today, he/she asked me for items to sell so he/she can upgrade their battlepass in dota2. Because I liked her/him and believed on the things he/she told me until today I traded a couple of things over to that said person as a gift. Later the person asked for more and I was getting suspicious so I asked the person to tell me if they are here for scamming me and lying to me, or being friends and that stuff. Because I wanted to believe her I accepted a trade offer she sent on my other account (the chatting was on a different account of me) which was about trading cards. about 62 of them. after that I didn't feel good about the trade and was worried which I mentioned to that said person a couple of times but did not mention that I was worried because of the trade- So after coming back from being afk for while I see that the person has removed and blocked both of my accounts.
    After commenting on the persons profile with yet another account of me mentioning that I know I was scammed and I want to come to an agreement by talking to said person etc but she/he refused and blocked that account as well.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have 4 screenshots to upload but it won't let me upload them, I have checked the size but no matter how many times I try to upload them it just dissapears and no picture is here.

Since I wasn't able to upload the picture directly here I uploaded them to my discord server and copied the link:

1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404772792769445908/591305865441574938/scam1.png

2: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404772792769445908/591305866624368641/scam2.png

3: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404772792769445908/591305868616794191/scam3.png

4: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404772792769445908/591305859607560234/scam4.png

I know the rules say that you shouldn't upload evidence like this but I wasn't able to use the upload function.​

[4:07 PM]
    Ralsei:
    I don't know, but it's somewhat suspicious that you're asking for more items now. I do trust you, but I dunno...
    Im sorry.
    I do trust you, but there is still this feeling telling me that something might be wrong.

[4:07 PM]
    Patty Pans still LF pos 3:
    lol i didnt know ill only get 5 levels from that :/
    im sorry i wont take much more

[4:08 PM]
    Ralsei:
    When you make an offer, don't ask for the booster packs.
    Only for trading cards.

yes
    are the gems fine?

Ralsei:
    Also, cards I have like in sets don't take those either.
    No, Because I have these gems since I started using steam,
    They're somehwat special to nme.

[4:09 PM]
    okay hun
    so dont take from full sets
    and gems
    and boosters
    got it
    that should be enough, tell me if its okay
    you can take out stuff you dont wanna trade

[4:13 PM]
    Ralsei:
    it's fine...
    the less I look at it the less it hurts I guess.

[4:13 PM]
    what hurts hun?
    thank you!

[4:17 PM]
    Ralsei:
    no problem..

why does it seem like something is wrong??

Ralsei:
    Im just worried.

about what?

[4:18 PM]
    Ralsei:
    doesn't matter.

[4:19 PM]
    if you say so
    you know u can talk to me

[4:19 PM]
    Ralsei:
    ;3;
    You being happy is all that matters.

[4:20 PM]
    thank you <3

[4:20 PM]
    Ralsei:
    yes..

[4:22 PM]
    lol what is bothering you

[4:30 PM]
    ?????

[4:45 PM]
    Ralsei:
    Sorry im afk for a moment.

[5:39 PM]
    Ralsei:
    Im back.

[5:44 PM]
    Ralsei:
    Why?
    Can you please explain why you did this?

Attached Files:

2. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
    Im sorry I didn't realize the pictures actually send because there was no visual thing.

This message should hopefully contain all the screenshots in order from 1-4.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Willfully giving someone something isn't a scam here.
    The user asked for items, you gave them as far as I can tell for whatever reason.
    I don't see enough evidence either way to suggest there was a scam here beyond those notions.
    Sorry but unless you have more I can't review this.
  4. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
    This was about receiving everything back, so as far as this goes I think that this is still a scam another screenshot from the chat:

Hope this clears things up a bit as this was an agreement of me giving the person items and in return the person replacing them.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yeah the other user is talking about donating and you never corrected them either way.
    No formal agreement on item for time frame either. The first screenshot has no date on it to start with and no time frame noted for returning anything.
    You don't have enough here for me to review or say either way.
    I'm sure you can see this too just hoping for otherwise.
    I'll give you a till tomorrow if you have more to add but as it stands now I don't see enough evidence of any scam here.
  6. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
    Here another chat screenshot where we agreed another time that I will recive these items back in a week:
    The Item was later changed to a DOTA 2 skin as seen in the screenshot.

Attached Files:

7. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
    Pardon, I didn't had the agreement of 1 week payment time in the screenshots as I tought I had:

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok yes as you can see its just you giving this person gift after gift for whatever nice gesture.
    None of those screenshots suggest a formal agreement.
    Do you have anything else yes or no? If yes upload EVERYTHING else you have. I don't need any more of details so no need to reply with anything more just any other screenshots you may have.
    I'm going to review everything once more after you do so - if you have nothing more just say so.
  9. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
    That is all I'm afraid, from my perspective it was an agreement that I will get the items paid back in a week. Yes, you are right there might be no actual agreement other than the person saying that I will receive everything back in a week and me accepting that. I've already reported this to Steam so I'm very sure that a Comunity Ban will be issued to this person.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok thing is any agreement you have noted gets overwritten by donation..gifting of all kinds of conversation about how your freely giving items to this user for whatever reason.
    Each screenshot that even suggests a week time frame for returning of something has no date on it anywhere so was that months ago, weeks go.. who knows without that.
    That is why full screenshots are so important it also gathers dates off taskbar.
    What was the other account you used? That is prob the account you should have made the report from but let me look at that since even now I can't really verify identity to you and the accused before I finish this.
    SR profile block pls
  11. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
    Incorrect, every message has it's time stamp.
  12. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
    Also you are once again incorroct for saying that there are no timestaps, You may be having a hard time seeing the taskbar in all my screenshots at the TOP of my screen, as well as a small timestap above every message next to the name.
  13. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
    Also, I have made 2 trades which I have shown in screenshots. both of them were under the agreement that I will be getting the items back in a week. Me talking to the person about donating other stuff is irrelevant as im only talking about the TRADES made, nothing I have mentioned about money or other things only the TRADES.

Also, I made the report on this account which is the "Tazzy" account shown where the trade offers where, as this account was affected. I only talked with the person on a different account where I have made no trades that I wanted to report as a scam.
    So I reported this the right way as the account connected to my SR profile is the profile that was scammed since I have made the trade offers on there, not on the account which I used to talk with.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Waiting on that last part
  15. Official T4zZ3r™

Steam:
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I see no evidence showing between you and that account that can confirm identity - at least anything that I have.
    Nothing shows you were friends at any point even on the account you are reporting with.
    So aside from just trades which we already established were mentioned to be donations or gifts to this user for whatever reason which we can't verify in anyway is scam related there isn't enough here to without a doubt confirm this user intended to scam you or did scam you in anyway.
    This screenshot shows user asking how much you are willing to donate - https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/scam6-png.718443/
    It does have a date on it so at least that is a plus however its incomplete..there is more chat missing and for all we know there was a decision to just give the items as first mentioned. You see that but will you admit that is the case because either way no way of telling otherwise.

This screen here - https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/scammer9-png.718448/ no date on it anywhere.
    We can assume based off the trade date perhaps but what about the rest of the chat? Context is missing - was the deal changed at any point (again no way of telling).
    We would fall back to the constant giving/gifting/donating to this user for whatever reason you've explained.
    Lastly if the trade was completed yesterday - the user stated a week...its only been 1 day, hardly acceptable to report someone at that point....but again I can't confirm you and this user were ever friends on this account or the other account so the chat logs are inconclusive evidence.. all I have is trade history which hardly matches any scam related instance but just you giving the user items.

Sorry but knowing all that, not being 100% on what was happening with what you provided I'm rejecting this report.
    I highly suggest in the future you be more careful with who you trade, how you trade and for what reasons you trade.
    Also its highly advised you retain FULL screenshots from now on that also grasp dates/taskbar dates for example AND full screens of the users profile WHILE friends which helps confirm identity.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.