1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198851095637 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Atnortsi, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atnortsi

Atnortsi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97963172
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198851095637

Victim profile: 76561198151698272

What happened? Description:
    So basically one of my friends tried to trade for something on backpack.tf, and this guy impersonated a bot, he scammed one of my friends out of a hat by impersonating a bot on market.tf. My friend traded this guy the hat instead of the actual bot. As soon as he accidentally traded away his hat the scammer in question blocked him on his main account. We almost found the original account but he keeps changing his name and account ID, making it impossible for us to find him. Last we saw the person was impersonating FFreezy. We also have the scammers discord, not sure how it will help but its Keep in mind that the bot also keeps changing its name. As I typed this he has changed their name several times and has received several new high tier items that were most likely scammed out of people as well.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    When the bot's name is clicked, the profile appears. He sadly does not have the account of the actual scammer since he was blocked.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.