1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198852312545 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Floppa Choppa, Jan 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floppa Choppa

Floppa Choppa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87192926
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198852312545

Victim profile: 76561198134651581

What happened? Description:
    Added me claiming to be from a common trade server so I accepted the request. Asked around to my friends about him and one of them said that they had done business in the past with him so I went ahead and sold him some items cause I wanted to get out of the skin market. We talked about and had agreed upon using zelle for transaction so I went ahead sent him my zelle info and the skins and never got the zelle and only got blocked.

looking back there was a lot of red flags i should have seen but thats the gyst of it​

Provide Evidence:
    I was not able to get screenshots of the original original chat window since i decided to close the windows after he blocked me in a bit of frustration I do have the transcript and screenshots from the Valve Account Data page showing my chat logs. I do hope this is acceptable and im happy to let someone scroll through them on discord or some other screen sharing program to verify that they are in fact legitimate.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We ONLY accept raw steam chat screenshots - not getfriend message logs. This is clearly written in our policy of what we do and do not review. We also do not review anything thru discord - you are reporting a STEAM user not a discord user.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.