1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198852464031 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by kerpe420, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kerpe420

kerpe420 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:200923525
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198852464031

Victim profile: 76561198362112779

What happened? Description:
    I asked him to buy me skins through bitskins since my visa card was blocked and I couldn't buy directly through paypal so he offered help. I sent him 190 euros through paypal and he said he will buy skins for me. Then he went offline for abotu a week. I filed a refund on him since I had no response. After the money was taken from his account he immediatly responded saying his pc died. I cancled the refund. As I cancled the refund I was emailed by paypal that he received the money but he claims he doesn't have it. I sent paypal another email explaining the problem and they confirmed that the money is in his balance and that he shouldn't say otherwise. Sicne this day he says he doesn't have the money. I basically got scammed and cannot do anything right now. He told me he's a known trader and has good cash rep but after I sent him money he doesn't seem to be trustworthy. Today I asked him if he still hasn't received the money and he said no and removed me from his friend list. Plus he has a second account. I haven't received a refund from paypal because I cancled the first one, he hasn't bought me skins or sent back the money. He claims he doesn't get it. Even though paypal sent me a confirmation email that he cannot claim otherwise. Plus in the end removed me from his friendslist.

Second account:
    | steamname: Ricky ツ
    | steam3ID: [U:1:379608100]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:189804050
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339873828
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IRixkysI
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198339873828

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I need screenshots of the original agreement for the initial trade.
  3. kerpe420

kerpe420 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:200923525
    This is the only screenshot I have that proves he bought skins with my money, a knife and gloves in particular, quick sold them because I made a refund. I can't provide anything more clearer than this because he blocked me from steam which is the most obvious thing that he scammed me. In this screenshot it's visible he is saying he bought items for 220 dollars but quick sold them as soon as I claimed a refund. Note that in this picture I explain WHY I claimed the money back but then in the screenshot where I get an email from paypal its said that the money was released again because I canceled the refund. Since then he blocked me because he knows I cannot refund the money anymore with paypal. I haven't received any items from him and I can screenshot my trade history if it's necessary.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    ok sorry but that isn't enough. I need to know exactly what you and this user were agreed upon...exactly what items not just knife and glove.
    I'm afraid you don't have enough evidence here to process any report.
    You can report the user to Valve otherwise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.