1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198856405383 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 高冷文宝宝丶收CSGO库存, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198856405383

Victim profile: 76561198324223239

What happened? Description:
    Sorry I may not have such provided screenshot evidences but I hope you can give such consequence to this matter and I know that you have such database to check the trade histories of that steam account and track it. I am just a concern steam user that wants scammers / fake bots to be banned. Please do some action they always get a huge amount of items. TF2 / CSGO / D2. If you do such actions to this and give that account a trade banned, then you just gave those people who got scammed justice for there stolen victim. The screenshot i provided is the site on which that bot has been accessed I know that you can check and you guys know that site is not real. Thank you and more power.​

Provide Evidence:
    What I will show here is just a matter that they will ask the knife / hat / arcana owner to go to that site to get the defindex / skin index / pattern index or the current value of such items to that site wherein if the victim goes to that site then they got the API id of the victim. and they will ask such user to send a trade offer to there friend which will be interecepted by the bot or let it be placed or deposited in bitskins / marketplace.tf you guys must do some action for this as you can see the inventory of that steam account its too harmfull for the steam community​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.