1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198856721528 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AuberginePervert, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuberginePervert

AuberginePervert New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:430833316
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198856721528

Victim profile: 76561198821932361

What happened? Description:
    Firstly i made with him great trade for knife (festivez or something). It was fair and good for me. He invited me to friend list I confirmed and everything was good. Next day he send me offer for my full inventory (except few cheap cosmetics and weapons) for his "working" pay safe card code. He even gave me few first numbers i fought that after last trade this shouldn't be a scam. But when ultimately i made trade with him (i gave items he gave nothing) and he wrote full code. When i tried to use it in reality it was just fake. He blocked me on steam and stopped responding. I'm also unable now to find chat history cos he changed many times nicknames and my pc crashed before i could make screenshot of our chat :-(.​

Provide Evidence:
    There are only two evidences because i couldn't make screenshot of chat. Scammer many times changed his nickname and my pc crashed before i could make screen when window of it was opened :-(​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.