1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198862823105 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PRXMetal, Dec 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRXMetal

PRXMetal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:193803795
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198862823105

Victim profile: 76561198347873318

What happened? Description:
    Attempt to trade url scam with proof that he was lying about having X items or asking for unnecesary info​

Provide Evidence:
    Clasic bitskins scam. he wants to trade an item that u have and he offers a bitskins item since "He has a good discount on the site" and then with some awfull photoshop skills makes it seem that he has the item on his inventory and he is willing to make a tradeoffer.
    then asks for you to put your item on bitskins to "check if it can be listed" and procedes to ask for your trade url so he can "send u a request later".
    Pretty obious scam but really dangerous for new players/ young people
    View attachment 773981
    View attachment 773982
    View attachment 773983 View attachment 773984 View attachment 773985
    He blocked me when i asked the reason why
    View attachment 773987

TY​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but I see nothing related to a scam here other than the user asking you if you use some site for trading.
    That is entirely up to you to use if you wish or not. I see nothing mentioned by the user about bypassing anything either.
    Would appear you cut them off way to fast if they were going to do something and we lost that evidence.
    Afraid I'll have to decline this on those grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.