1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198866567362 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by berron!^^from CS.MONEY, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berron!^^from CS.MONEY

berron!^^from CS.MONEY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:193066768
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198866567362

Victim profile: 76561198346399265

What happened? Description:
    MIDDLEMAN SCAMMED ME :3

I've posted my M9 Bayonet | Night to csgolounge.com. Sinbad added me on my Steam, and offered 90€ via Paypal for it. As I didn't want to give my knife first, he offered that we should trade via middleman from Reddit. I added Snoopsy(he suggested him), from https://www.reddit.com/r/RedditTradings/ , and after he accepted my item - they both left the group chat and didn't text me back for an hour, then blocked me.

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  4. berron!^^from CS.MONEY

Steam:
    Middleman: 76561197964077365

Attached Files:

5. berron!^^from CS.MONEY

Steam:
    Have in mind that they control a reddit group, where new trade offer is posted each 5/10mins, and each one of them is going to use 4 of them as middlemans. It's important to let people know that they are all scamming when they think that the scammed person doesn't know how to report, as soon as I sent them the knife a new, third, person contacted me and through talk asked me do i know how to report a scam and similar stuff. This one was level 100, and also was reselling items. As he removed me from friends after getting enough informations, I can't find my messages with him
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We have no control over a reddit group - you can report them to Reddit.
    But at the end of the day these accounts will just be replaced with new over and over.. till Valve cracks down on letting people have more than 1 account.
    I'll review this again shortly.
  8. berron!^^from CS.MONEY

Steam:
    The most interesting fact is that these guys scammed with their main profiles(as you can see from their inventories), and that's why I'm happy you are going to mark them. Have you reviewed it again?
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Lol doesn't matter how old they are, how much of anything those accounts have they are likely purchased anyway. They will just purchase others or use others.
    Plus keep in mind there is nothing a tag here will do to stop them from Trading only valve will do that.
    And no I've not reviewed it again and won't do so for another 24hours..there are other reports hanging that need attention also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.