1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198867938885 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by sloppus, Oct 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sloppus

sloppus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:618310304
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198867938885

Victim profile: 76561199196886337

What happened? Description:
    Hello! Well the guy attempted scamming me in a fairly easy way, basically sent me screenshots of a bitskins item explaining he's going to put in my tradelink and withdraw the item as SOOOOOn as he sees a pending offer. Then proceeded to humiliate himself even more after I told him I'm reporting him on steamrep!​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 791394
    Sent me a screenshot of him sending the knife FROM THE BOT'S POV.

View attachment 791395
    Notice how just the message before he said about selling skins on bitskins but there are no tradeoffers with the bitskins bot meaing he never put the items on bitskins.

View attachment 791396
    that's just sad

View attachment 791399

https://imgur.com/CiDRfRk
    ^^^^^ video confirming its him!​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry not enough evidence of any scam here - you can't just report someone assuming that is what they are doing.
    You really have no idea if that was the case or not. Your choice if you wish to follow thru with their means of trading or not.
    Please don't submit reports here based on assumptions. Lastly there is nothing that shows you are even reporting the correct user since both profiles are completely private friends..we have no way to verify that.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.