1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198917601584 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheLegend21, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLegend21

TheLegend21 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:174194476
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198917601584

Victim profile: 76561198308654681

What happened? Description:
    Some guy added me saw that my profile said I was from Moscow, Russia (which was not true it was for a communist joke) but I decided to roll with it him or her said that they were willing to trade a knife for all of my items, which I had 20 something items at the time, he wasn't one of the people that wanted to confirm a item with a steam official which I had in the past. Instead I trusted him sent him the offer and then when I went to confirm it he did one of those make a new offer things and I accidentally confirmed the one with me getting NOTHING and I was pretty devastated this only happened in like 5 minutes, I reported him, I commented on his profile warning anyone the best I could but then he removed me as a friend, which I can't say I didn't expect, but after that I'm here writing this. I hope that you get this person what he deserves and could make sure that you can prevent things like this in the future. I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not but I've never been successfully scammed out of my items before...
    Please get this man or women what he deserves. :)

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no scam here - you clearly had to confirm the trade - confirming by accident is not a scam.
    You need to be more careful in the future however with what you provided there is no proof this user did anything wrong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.