1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198930816830 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -= ✪ Homer ✪ =-, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -= ✪ Homer ✪ =-

-= ✪ Homer ✪ =- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85694637
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198930816830

Victim profile: 76561198131655002

What happened? Description:
    Ok so Im posting in a trade server when Im getting a trade req wich I accept cuz it can be a offer on my UNU so he offers his 2 "festive" strange weps a scattergun and a rocket launcer and I add 10 keys that would mean that I can sell his items to bots for over 23 keys wich would give me a 4 key proffit so I was like ok I will accept this just to see that I was walking into his trap, when went to his bb.tf it was private but he had the festive before so I was at the start thinking it was ok, but then when I was about to click accept on the mobile app I saw strange FESTIVISED scattergun. He is a really smart scammer this is the first time Im seeing this scam and I think people will fall in his trap. Ok if i explained bad I will take it step by step, from the start when I hot to trade he told me he didnt know the prices on his items so he wanted me to look it up for him on bb.tf so this is when he makes the trick cuz the strange festive items is all he has in his private inv so it looks legit even if he is trading the festivised. Pretty obv what he is doing :D

Provide Evidence:

I dont have it cuz we havnt chatted outside the trade and why would I SH when I didnt think it was a scam.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.