1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198939217388 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NILSSEN, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NILSSEN

NILSSEN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:246737871
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198939217388

Victim profile: 76561198453741470

What happened? Description:
    The guy copied my profile picture and name so there was no difference when looking in the trade offers. My friend had had my knife for a while and it just got un-trade banned. I sent my friend a trade offer and sent him a picture of the trade offer on snapchat. when he accepted it said the trade was declined. He had gotten the same trade offer from the impersonator. My friend didn't see that it wasn't me so he accepted. He still has the knife and has a public inventory. it's a flipknife tiger tooth MW. I don't know if it's possible to get the knife back?
    its trade baned for a week so I think I have time.

My friend's profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1302gjo2148r96382j90va651s/

I'm not sure which type of report is suitable for this problem so sorry if I chose the wrong one.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry Impersonation alone is not a reportable offense. You have no valid evidence otherwise of a scam here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.