1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198952473807 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lobbie, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobbie

Lobbie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93890687
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198952473807

Victim profile: 76561198148047103

What happened? Description:
    An impersonated account, with pictures of a female. I was invited to join a team in a tournament where i was offered a prize pool of (1000$), unfortunately i did'nt stay long and i was blocked. Also the account was fairly new and had not played much CSGO . However the account had a high steam level and good reputation comments which can be decieving. Personally i have been scammed and want to do my duties as part of the community.​

Provide Evidence:
    The user has unfortunately unfriended before i could attain more information, in pure fear that i would report the little lab-rat.

View attachment 726562 View attachment 726563 View attachment 726562 View attachment 726563 View attachment 726564

[18:54]
    ❤QueenOfBees❤:
    hey

Lobbie:
    hi

❤QueenOfBees❤:
    My team needs to replace one player for a tournament with a prize of 1000 USD(1stplace). Can you join the team at least on one pre-tournament game?CS GO

Lobbie:
    you are dumb
    *new account
    go on
    i am internet
    interested
    too late reported you
    and going to on steam rep :)

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry no evidence of any scam here- you can't just report someone assuming they are going to do something bad, that isn't how it works.
    No idea what their intentions were at this point.
    If anything it was going to be a phishing link sent but we will never know - we wouldn't take reports for that anyway.
    Please don't submit reports here based off assumptions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.