1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198953002803 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iDouglas, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDouglas

iDouglas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:127244568
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198953002803

Victim profile: 76561198363085243

What happened? Description:
    Josh Rock invited me to a giveaway group, I checked on his steam rep and asked him about it and long story short he just ignored my questions. So I wrote this document with evidence on how he is a scammer and that his giveaway group is a hoax. I also added in what I think to be his main 'stash' account. It's all in the document. I'll give a link to a pastebin of the document, and upload it as a raw text file. (Link to pastebin, its set to raw to preserve the format I wrote it in, best viewed in fullscreen: https://pastebin.com/raw/rQL8pjiM )​

Provide Evidence:
    In section 3 of the document I uploaded there is a link to a screenshot that Chimp provided depicting their trade history with Josh Rock. I'll also upload this screenshot here.​

Attached Files:

2. iDouglas

iDouglas New User

Steam:
    "I checked on his steam rep and asked him about it" said the wrong thing there, I didn't check his steam rep, but instead his scammer tag on bptf.
  3. iDouglas

iDouglas New User

Steam:
    Also I'm new to this, if I did anything wrong, do tell me.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.