1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198957006108 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ULTRA Erection, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ULTRA Erection

ULTRA Erection New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:184205702
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198957006108

Victim profile: 76561198328677132

What happened? Description:
    So the whole thing happened by me playing on tf2 then i get a message from one of my "friends (.)" who said they accidentaly filed a report of duped items on my account they said i should speak with the admin that he filed the report to, additionally, they said follow whatever the admin says and be honest, because he was afraid i would get banned then i friend the admin and begin to chat, they instantly said i had a report on my account for duped items and so we continued with the chat and told me to give all my taunts since one of those taunts were duped, i sent the trade and confirmed it being naive and afraid to loose my account, fast forward he asks for almost half of my inventory of items and said the inspection requires more items to complete so i confirmed the trades and they left me there for 1hour and 30minutes with the message please wait a little bit until we check your items, and then when they come back they tell me i "NEED" to give an additional 50$ of money for "Special confirmation" thats when i found out it was a scam and i told them that its not fine to do that and that a report is comming their way, they also blocked me, so cool...​

Provide Evidence:
    In this part, they asked if i changed anything in my account lately to which i responded no, they then proceeded to tell me i have a claim sent by "." and to remove the pending ban on my account i have to show them my items to which they said was all my taunts... View attachment 716053 Over here this is the time when i first friended the admin to chat, it was already fishy because they instantly replied i have a claim on my account for duped items from, you guessed it, "."... View attachment 716054 View attachment 716047 ^(this image) Over here they asked for my trade URL to which i gave my URL to which they proceeded to send trades on an alt account called "PROGRAM : Item Checker Database" they said that they needed to check my taunts and other items because of "other reasons" These are the trades that were sent by that alt account...
    View attachment 716051 View attachment 716052 View attachment 716050

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @ULTRA Erection Need to do better with screenshots - don't use another device.. print screen button and pasting into paint works just fine.
    Now your FRIEND was the one you should be reporting NOT this user - that is the one that started the event. You reference others involved in the report.
    Also you said "program item checker" but you didn't give any info on that account either.
    I need the ID64s of BOTH accounts asap!

Attached Files:

3. ULTRA Erection

ULTRA Erection New User

Steam:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @ULTRA Erection You forgot the FRIEND users info...that is who started the scam and that is needed asap! Please read everything I asked for.
  5. ULTRA Erection

ULTRA Erection New User

Steam:
    Oh sorry to say this, but the profile "Mr.Tadle" is "Mr.Jason" just used an alt account, and from my knowledge he deleted the other profile...
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't need to know names....I need to know ID64's or SR profile blocks so I can look them up.. doesn't matter if you think they are an alt account or not I NEED that information!
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @ULTRA Erection I need the ID64 of your friend asap! Please follow up and don't abandon the report.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Accepting as is - please do not submit reports here and abandon them.
    Next time you will be expected to keep up with it till the end.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.