1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198960875513 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Art.emis, Sep 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art.emis

Art.emis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72963193
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198960875513

Victim profile: 76561198106192114

What happened? Description:
    User attempted to scam me by using inspect element to edit a transaction on coinbase. He claimed to have sent ~0.055 BTC to 33QnW7zJ9P7yd4v3KsGQRgw6A5jDnWM9pHV, which was a close but incorrect version of 3QnW7zJ9P7yd4v3KsGQRgw6A5jDnWM9pHV, the wallet address I provided to him.

I've included proof of my claim it's impossible to send to an incorrect wallet address in my lasst image, apologies for it being edited, the only way I could show it was coinbase and show the modal without showing information I'm not willing to share online was to blur out the background, all other images are unedited.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I can't see the entire screenshot the user gave you - you have it split thru screenshots.
    Also the last one appears edited/blurred can't use it.
    What else do you have?
  3. Art.emis

Art.emis New User

Steam:
    The user provided multiple screenshots, can you be more specific about which one you want.

As for the last screenshot, I'm not willing, as I said, to post information about my coinbase deposits, nor how much of a currency I have, it's easily verifiable if any SR staff members have a coinbase account. I can't show you the modal and URL without showing you my deposit history/balance and as I said, I'm not willing to do that, it's an unreasonable request, I'm sorry.
  4. Art.emis

Art.emis New User

Steam:
    Nevermind, forgot to upload this one

Attached Files:

5. Aeros-Cin

Aeros-Cin Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:500304892
    I never scamm sir i have proofs he it missinterpreting it as you see on our conversation i said wait until you received the money so how does it sounds a scam? he can try to send on that address even if its include 3 it would still work i have sent and just cancel since he is trying to say i'm scammer how could he said i'm scammer if i said wait until you received the money! he will send the items after he received the money so how does it sounds a scam i really apologized for this but i never do s✿✿✿ on steam you can track my trade history all legit expensive skins i got either from a website that i deposited or on steam on a normal person
  6. Aeros-Cin

Steam:
  7. Aeros-Cin

Steam:
    Please steam rep moderator double check what i said if it is a scam i said there wait until it arrives then sent it to me i never said that sent the items now cause i have sent it
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Art.emis I didn't ask you for the last screenshot unblurred - I just stated it was unacceptable and would not be used because of the blur or edit.
    Now the last screenshot you just gave recently I need that FULL screen - stop cropping screenshots.
  9. Art.emis

Art.emis New User

Steam:
    Like so?

Attached Files:

10. Aeros-Cin

Steam:
    Please read what it says there on what i type i said when you recieved it sent me the item that's what i said sir
  11. Art.emis

Art.emis New User

Steam:
    It's been nearly a week now with no reply.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So? It is still being reviewed...may be for another week.
  13. Art.emis

Art.emis New User

Steam:
    Snarky reply, good job. Don't bother replying I'm not going to bother reporting s✿✿✿ in future, SR clearly needs to take a long look at how it communicates, whilst I understand you're probably swamped with a massive amount of reports, being snarky after having provided no reply and slowing a report down because you're in a bad mood is pathetic. It doesn't take two weeks to look at 4 images, I'm disgusted with both your conduct and with SR in general.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Nothing snarky about it - I said it was still being reviewed...may be for another week.
    I don't think you understand the work that goes into ALL of these reports.
    I volunteer my free time working them.
    YES it does take two weeks to review EVERYTHING. You clearly have no idea how things work around here.... I WILL NOT tag someone without making 100% sure that everything is in order and shows without any doubt the user did do what was reported.
    Do what you like... that doesn't change the fact that the report is still under investigation.

As in not replying - I don't need to reply. It is under investigation.
    I didn't need anything else or I would have left it "Need more info".
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Upon determination and with some assistance to verify the situation since I don't use BTC much anymore it was found that the accused did attempt to scam.
    report accepted.
    As to the Op... I suggest you learn some patience as these reports take time depending on the situations given.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.