1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198965068746 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by john the man, Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john the man

john the man New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:159604660
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198965068746

Victim profile: 76561198279475049

What happened? Description:
    Met them on a discord csgo trading server known as coke market.

Wanted to buy 3 of there weapons, an ak m4a1s and then an awp

Was about to go through with the transaction all seems fine he was replying fast then all of a sudden stops replying even tho it says he is online (he was on mobile so I knew he wasnt just afk)

Sends me a screenshot (in the img i provided) and then says that he jsut got scammed for the gun I was about to buy. After this he then says "I think you should go first now instead" He has no references on his steam profile. This is clearly all done to try and guilt trip me into going first and paying by cashapp where I would've lost my money.

After this he reported me to the #reportscammers chat in the discord server and then without even letting me talk and without any solid evidence of something I didn't do I got banned from the discord server. I ended up making a new alt on discord to message the owner and he says "You just proved you're scamming since you have an alt on the server" Which if he actually opened his eyes he would see in the #justjoined chat or whatever that I joined the server 2 seconds ago. He then goes on to ban me on the account I just made.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    john the man likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.