1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198968700893 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Archangel® | hellcase.com, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archangel® | hellcase.com

Archangel® | hellcase.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13108147
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198968700893

Victim profile: 76561197986482022

What happened? Description:
    I want to sell my skins from CSGO through the BitSkins.
    I deposited the skins on site and they created offer With their bot and token and everything was fine.
    Token was OK. I double checked it.
    Then i go to my phone and double chceck the trade and the token and everything. Once when ewerything was fine I accept the offer.
    Then I dont see my skins on BitSkins website.
    I go to my trade history and see what is on the picture what I upladed.

So my question is.
    I Have Double verification on steam and on BitSkins too.
    How is that possible that they may scam me.
    They doesent be able to see a token for trade. Or am I wrong?

I was scammed by user

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968700893

the first trade user (canceled by who, If not me??????)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198575792826

But i dont cancel any offer... I double chcecked and only one offer was im my incoming offers and no other.....after i accept it on phone only after that I see two offers and first was canceled.....But by Who if not me????

He has only one name.....same exact name on steam like the bot who sent me trade offer....
    His name IS same till He created an account on steam and the name doesent change from day when he created an account. From 2019-06-07.​

Provide Evidence:
    I want to sell my skins from CSGO through the BitSkins.
    I deposited the skins on site and they created offer With their bot and token and everything was fine.
    Token was OK. I double checked it.
    Then i go to my phone and double chceck the trade and the token and everything. Once when ewerything was fine I accept the offer.
    Then I dont see my skins on BitSkins website.
    I go to my trade history and see what is on the picture what I upladed.

So my question is.
    I Have Double verification on steam and on BitSkins too.
    How is that possible that they may scam me.
    They doesent be able to see a token for trade. Or am I wrong?

I was scammed by user

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968700893

the first trade user (canceled by who, If not me??????)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198575792826

But i dont cancel any offer... I double chcecked and only one offer was im my incoming offers and no other.....after i accept it on phone only after that I see two offers and first was canceled.....But by Who if not me????

He has only one name.....same exact name on steam like the bot who sent me trade offer....
    His name IS same till He created an account on steam and the name doesent change from day when he created an account. From 2019-06-07.

I really dont ask for my skins at the support.

But the steam report dont help...They dont give him trade ban.
    So cool, they support crime.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Valve gives you multiple chances to CONFIRM a trade - not one but two at least which you need to verify exactly who you are trading with.
    You would need to show proof this account is not affiliated with that site for starters - also do keep in mind even if you do and this account is fake there are prob a few thousand of them like this and even if we tag it here there is no way to stop it from trading anyone..only Valve can do that then you have all the others that would take its place.
    So if you wish to proceed with this report you will need to show extensive proof that this account is NOT affiliated with that site.
    Screenshots only
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Archangel® | hellcase.com You viewed this report today - Can you please reply to it if you have or do not have what is required to review?
  4. Archangel® | hellcase.com

Steam:
    Of course....I nstantly wrote to BitSkins to and this is their mail.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please upload ALL evidence directly to report - also needs to be FULL screen - do not crop images.
  6. Archangel® | hellcase.com

Steam:
    Ok. I Dont need to do anything. I dont show You my all personal emails.
    He scams me for like 1000 USD and if I told It to BitSkins, Steam, and to Steamrep nobody do anything.
    So.... Let them scam more. Nobody gives me my Skins back.... so....
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is up to you - I need proper evidence to review a report - you didn't upload the image to the report as required and you didn't make it full screen as required.
    Since you clearly do not wish to continue with the report then I'm forced to reject it.
    Please do not submit reports here if you do not wish to follow up with them with what we require to review.
    Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.