1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198981836207 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ShockTheKing{DGN}-[FF]-, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShockTheKing{DGN}-[FF]-

ShockTheKing{DGN}-[FF]- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88384766
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198981836207

Victim profile: 76561198137035260

What happened? Description:
    Pretty much this guy named baller added me saying he would offer 136$ on my frostbite fed fightin fedora and he said he would buy it through marketplace,tf so i went to deposit the item and when i checked the bot and it seemed legit it had plus rep and event he same exact date as other bots and i sent the offer and traded my unusual to the bot and then im sitting here waiting for it to pop up in my seller dashboard and i asked baller what happened to my item and he says give it a minute and next thing you know he blocks me and thats why i knew i was scammed since he stopped responding
    the screenshots show the incident​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2019
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry I see nothing in the evidence that suggests this user was doing anything wrong or guilty of anything.
    You traded with a bot not this user - it is entirely up to you to verify who you trade with if for some reason you traded with another user.
    We would never be able to link this user to another account like that regardless.
    What was showing here was you communicating with this accused about a trade and then you were talking to yourself.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.