1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198991560326 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Techno Turkey, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Techno Turkey

Techno Turkey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41357343
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198991560326

Victim profile: 76561198042980414

What happened? Description:
    I made a post on backpack.tf selling my Unusual Roaming Roman for 8.5 keys. It was my first unusual and I am learning the market. Today 11/23 I got a friend request from someone asking me about the trade and he seemed interested. He offered a trade where it seemed I'll get 4 keys profit or so, and I was very excited. He offered his festivized strange medigun for my unusual and other stuff. he sent me a link to festive strange medigun (different) page on backpack.tf which showed me it was worth in the 40 key range and I was excited. The festivized strange medigun that he actually has is worth less than a key. he mislead me by sending me that link. he also acted like the trade was very urgent by saying there was another buyer so that i would have less time to analyze his trade offer and find out that hes scamming me. this is evident in the chat log. also after the trade, he immediately blocked me so that he wont get spammed by his angry victim, and so that he would no longer appear on my friends list, and perhaps so i can lose the evidence of our chat. I have evidence that he blocked ME and not vice versa. If you are blocked on steam, you dont have the option to unblock the other person. Therefore it should say "Block All Communication" if you are blocked by somebody else. No normal trader blocks the person they just traded with after they finish trading. He also already has a bad reputation according to backpack.tf. He scammed me about 20 keys worth and he knows it.​

Provide Evidence:
    evidence of trade and that he blocked me, and verified identity, scam attempt:

evidence of initial trade agreement:

scammer's profile on backpack.tf (bad trust)
    https://backpack.tf/u/76561198991560326

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2021
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined for lack of proper evidence