1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198993499299 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ттv coѕвyy, Feb 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  2. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  3. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:516616785
    He already admitted that he is not right

[01:25]
    ✪ INTENSE > Restocking:
    so now you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ see ?
    that you got api scammed ?
    f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿✿✿

ттv coѕвyy:
    ok bro calm down im deleting all this s✿✿✿
    sorry

✪ INTENSE > Restocking:
    DUDE

ттv coѕвyy:
    I didnt know I

[01:26]
    ✪ INTENSE > Restocking:
    I DONT ACCEPT YOUR SORRIES

I pinned a screenshot above.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2020
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The Op is being asked to provide something for the report.

@ттv coѕвyy

Please follow up thanks!
  5. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    Check the screenshot above. I asked him to close the report, he already deleted the report on reddit and said that it is not my fault, but for some reason he is just ignoring me and doesnt want to close the report here.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

You can answer some questions if you like:

1: were you or were you not trading with this account(the victim).
    2: Did you or did you not receive an item from this account (the victim).
  7. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    1. He sent me a trade offer, I didn't send him anything. We havent ever traded before.
    2. I didn't receive the item. It went to API Scam Bot as i explained 100000 times
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:

He sent you an offer that you declined...why? What was the BTC address you first sent them $1 can you provide that pls?
  9. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    I sent him 1$ in BTC just to make a test payment, to make sure that I can send bitcoins without any problems. 1Mhzt1HT2EGaJjQ6PyVKjRcAtW493JfTpvtxid That was the address he told me (check it in our conversation).
    I DIDNT DECLINE THAT OFFER. IT WAS CANCELED BY HIM (EXACTLY IT WAS CANCELED BY THE BOT WHICH WAS ON HIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE HE LOGINED INTO SOME SUSPICIOUS SITE AND HIS ACCOUNT IS COMPROMISED, IN ANOTHER WAY IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN, IT'S THE SIMPLEST API SCAM, I am really tired to explain this)
  10. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    I sent him 1$ in BTC just to make a test payment, to make sure that I can send bitcoins without any problems. 1Mhzt1HT2EGaJjQ6PyVKjRcAtW493JfTpvtxid
  11. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    As you see the trade offer didn't even appear in our conversation because it was INSTANTLY CANCELED BY HIS SIDE
  12. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    can you please already remove Unconfirmed Reports from my account ? The topic starter isn't answering anymore, he didn't provide any proof that I stole his knife. I pinned you a screenshot where he literally said: OK BRO CALM DOWN IM DELETING ALL THIS s✿✿✿.
    PLEASE.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I asked you questions - I'm not removing anything and not finishing the report till I'm done with it. Your staling and deflecting blame isn't helping.
    So again the user sent you an offer and you declined...why?
    I also would like the BTC address they gave you that you sent $1 to pasted here.

You can defend yourself with the answers I need or you can just keep spouting off nonsense that I'm not referring to...your choice.
  14. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    I didn't decline the offer. It was canceled by malicious bot that was on his account because he signed in on some fishy website.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2020
  15. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    If you dont know what is api scam, here is a youtube video. Please check it attentively.

Or read this article https://dmarket.com/blog/steam-api-key-scam/

7. Once a legitimate trade offer is sent by a Steam bot to the user, a scam bot immediately cancels the trade and initiates his own fake offer, sending it to the user’s mobile phone or email address.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    There is no bot on the users account, I've verified their friends list up and down.
    I realize the entire situation - please don't insult me by thinking I'm stupid.
    I'm waiting on the Op/victim to reply as well so the report is under investigation and will be till everything is gathered.
    Thanks
  17. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    You are right. There is no bot on the users account. He wasn't on his friend list. He couldn't send him a trade offer without knowing his trade URL because he is not on his friend list. So the only way he could send him a trade offer is that he got his Trade URL which is in his inventory privacy settings. I didn't ask for this URL. There is no way I could know it.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You can send offers anytime you are friends its clearly an option in the drop down menu after right click on a users name on friends list. Also you got it when they sent you the initial trade offer. I know how trade offers work.
  19. ✪ ⌜INTENSE⌟ WTB/S

Steam:
    In the drop down menu after right click menu you can get only trade URL which is available ONLY for friends. If I am not on his friend list, I can't send him a trade offer.

Could you please remove unconfirmed reports from my account ? I haven't done anything wrong and I proved it. Please. The topic starter isn't answering anymore, he said he will delete everything but now he doesnt care anymore and I sent a screenshot confirming it. Please.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2020
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.