1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198994679597 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mr DoomsDay, Oct 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:220077161
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198994679597

Victim profile: 76561198400420050

What happened? Description:
    Okay so i was trying to sell my unusual burning flames head of defence summer 2020 collection but then i was undercutted by Kristera afterwards they message me and ask how lobg have i been trying to sell my item i said for sometime after they ask if he can broker it for 1 key fee and i agree after checking them steam rep and backpack i was sure they would be legit broker. But after a lobg wait and asking he sold his entire backpack and i got blocked.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have posted my screenshots i dont sadly have inventory history images​

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I need two things - first off the formal agreement to where the user stated they would send the item back to you at a set time if no trader was found for it.
    I do not see that there. Also I need a FULL screenshot of your trade inventory history showing this trade - open in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over usersname so it shows up the steam URL to their account at the bottom.
    Then I need FULL screenshots thru steam client - showing all trades from that date till present. Do NOT crop/edit images in anyway.
  3. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    He said he would sell it till it sold or return it shown In this image but In fact even when i asked for it i did not get it

And about that inventory history i had to use multiple screenshots due to there being so many (mostly item drops) but here they are (btw i am finnish so thats why it May look werid)
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Show me the image where the agreement was stated and the screenshots all need to be thru a PC - not mobile.
  5. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    I am sorry but i cant use a computer till 18th but the only thing about giving back he started he would give it back IF asked but In this case he did not. And he would sell it till its sold so no formal date was put but a way of retriving the given item was Made. I asked for it but every time he said he had a seller or something and eventualy sold his inv and blocked me. But i Will try to provide information to this thread as acurate as posible.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok where is the screenshot where you asked for the item back? Will give you till Monday the 19th to provide what was requested.
  7. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    BEFORE YOU READ THIS. I WILL DO IT ON MY PC TOO THIS IS JUST THE SAME ON MOBILE. Okay so he said there would be a buyer when i said can i get it back or if there is a seller sell it to him okay fair enough after that he ingonored many of my messages asking if he sold it yet. After waiting he said a buyer was there and he was just waiting for his keys to be tradeable 20 keys and a decent unusual he did NOT tell me what unusual even when asked. Okay after that he said he would have sold it on the 13th. After that he said someone under cutted him and said his last message. "So Hows the selling going?" i asked After witch he answered "good, but i am busy rn so i'll msg l8r" and sold his entire Inv and started to first ignore then blocked. And before i was blocked i asked for the item back as you can see In the Last screenshot
  8. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    Oh and remember he blocked me so i cant see the messages on my pc
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The PC screenshots are for the trade history not so much the others.
  10. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    Good thing i can do that

Update. I got images of his backpack after and before he quicksold my unusual i know he sold it already cause that item now belongs to heavyweaponsguy named steam account.and a person named voidray send me some chat screenshots of Kristera and him.

Here are More screenshots the item history and voidray chatting whit kristera.
    So he has sold the item but has not given me the keys and blocked me very sketchy.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2020
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please stop posting things other than what I'm asking for.
    Chats from someone else to this or any other user are irrelevant.
  12. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    hey i got a problem i have done multiple trades after trading away my hat is using multiple screenshots okay?
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need to see what I requested.
    As many as it takes
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It is Monday the 19th - will conclude this report this evening by 10pm one way or another.
  15. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    um there is a problem when i try to scroll down in my browser i can hold my mouse above my username
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  17. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
    i hope this is enough

Attached Files:

18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok so trade you did with this user was the last one you've made if I read that correctly?
  19. Mr DoomsDay

Mr DoomsDay New User

Steam:
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok and no more contact with them since this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.