1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198994679597 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MarcoRubio2042, Oct 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcoRubio2042

MarcoRubio2042 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42685423
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198994679597

Victim profile: 76561198045636574

What happened? Description:
    We met in mid-August during a trade and added each other, we eventually started talking and became friends. He painted himself as this highly successful trader and said he did brokering jobs regularly and with great success. At first I was skeptical about handing him over my items, but eventually I caved in. As we had become pretty close friends, my rationale was that he would not sacrifice our close bond for mere virtual items or greed. I turned out to be mistaken.

I handed him over 56.5Keys in value. (26Keys in form of a valuable in game item, the "Scorching Flames Archer's Sterling" and 30.5keys in 'pure', meaning Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys. The exact value of this may fluctuate, this is due to the volatile price of the Scorching Flames Archer's Sterling, it will however remain at roughly 26-27keys.

After a while I got suspicious of him, for not updating me any longer and asking for more and more in game items. Eventually I asked him to return my items, because I no longer felt safe, and then I never heard from him again.

For clarification; the "Job" I gave kristera mamma was that he would take my items, and sell them for me, taking a percentage of the eventual cut. He ended up trading these items for other ones and currently has barely anything in his inventory after trading it all away.​

Provide Evidence:
    All necessary evidence can be found under attached files.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no formal agreement - where is that for exactly what items for what items.
    Any screenshot containing this MUST include date/time stamps!
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 48housr to provide what was requested and how its required.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of followup/evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.