1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561199000372323 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dominant™ LFT, Feb 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dominant™ LFT

Dominant™ LFT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47910344
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561199000372323

Victim profile: 76561198056086416

What happened? Description:
    After the trade (keys for paypal money) he requested a charge back on paypal. By the time I noticed he already unfriended and blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Dominant™ LFT

Dominant™ LFT New User

Steam:
    The charge back was issued due to ''Unauthorized Access'' - Your buyer reported that someone made this transaction without their consent. The transaction amount will be held until this matter is closed.

Currently building a case to dispute his charge back claim. Since the scammer will be able to see this too I would not share details of my plan of fighting. Just wanting to let everyone know Im quite experienced in cash trading and that I have a group of high tier traders supporting me. The scammer made some huge mistakes and hopefully the paypal agent will side with me.

Just get this person banned steamrep <3

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok so the evidence isn't going to be acceptable - the user never once used that username your chat logs show.
    You either reported the wrong user or you changed their username using a nickname which again makes this completely unacceptable.
    Sorry but without being able to prove the user did in fact use that name which none of the records I have access shows that I'm declining report - the paypal screenshots were also not in english but that is beside the point.
    Please do not submit reports without proper/accurate evidence and if that is what you did I highly suggest you NOT do that in the future!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
  4. Dominant™ LFT

Dominant™ LFT New User

Steam:
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561199000372323

Victim profile: 76561198056086416

What happened? Description:
    After the trade (keys for paypal money) he requested a charge back on paypal. By the time I noticed he already unfriended and blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Note: My last report for this user got declined due to me having a nickname on steam for the scammer and the nickname shows up in the chats. I have now added screenshots of the chatlog on webbrowser as well. Here are no nicknames and the times/ dates/ profile links all match. Hope this time I will be taken seriously.

Previous report: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...tf2-team-fortress-2-items.197888/#post-539393

All steam chat screenshots can be found there since I may not upload more files.

-

The charge back was issued due to ''Unauthorized Access'' - Your buyer reported that someone made this transaction without their consent. The transaction amount will be held until this matter is closed.

Currently building a case to dispute his charge back claim. Since the scammer will be able to see this too I would not share details of my plan of fighting. Just wanting to let everyone know Im quite experienced in cash trading and that I have a group of high tier traders supporting me. The scammer made some huge mistakes and hopefully the paypal agent will side with me.

Just get this person banned steamrep <3​

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We do not review get friend message logs alone - just want to make that clear but since you have those originals I can try to match up with what you have but as you can clearly see on the get friend message logs they are all out of order and always usually are which is one reason why.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/

Now I also noted on the other report attempt that your paypal images are not in english - they must be in english per policy so re-upload them.
    Also in the future there is no point in post reporting what was done as decisions are final for those reports, and that isn't what that feature is used for.

Before you do any and all of that I need the following instructions followed first then you can provide the english versions of those paypals.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Please review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  7. Dominant™ LFT

Dominant™ LFT New User

Steam:
    I have issues finding him in my friend/ user activity. Im very positive that he added me on the 8th of February 2022, but when I check my activity page of that day his name does not show up. He did remove and block me on steam is that maybe the reason its not showing up? Also in screenshot 11 of the chatlogs on browser I hover over his name showing his steamurl in the bottom left corner. Also I still can show trade history, backpack . tf history and he even left me a positive trust rating on backpack too. All linked to the account Im reporting here.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I'm sorry then, there are to many missing variables and differences of conversations etc to review this here.
    Variables include - not able to verify identity as required which was the main reason. The others were noted on prior replies which include the use of nickname which we can not always verify if that was in fact conversation used by the accused... lastly the use of get friend message logs that are all out of timed order and do not match the previous given screenshots which are again not using any name given or used by the accused.
    You will have to report them to Valve instead as with all those issues you can't effectively verify identity first and foremost properly along with other inconsistencies with the other evidence.
    I realize you won't like this outcome but that is a final decision.
    Declined and merged with original.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.