1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561199011420524 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Andronie xAlexKillerBR, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andronie xAlexKillerBR

Andronie xAlexKillerBR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76180913
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199011420524

Victim profile: 76561198112627555

What happened? Description:
    I won a giveaway recently and this dude messaged me and told me that he was interested in the item that i won at the giveaway a Gut Knife|Damascus Steel
    I said i will be interested too if he gives me a good offer , and he linked me to this site: https://stoneflre.es/?loc=shop_view_item&item=6510410241
    And told me to look at his listing or something and i just told him that he was a scammer.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2020
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

@Andronie xAlexKillerBR This is the 2nd time you've reported something like this here and we do NOT review them.
    You were clearly given this same response the last time and you should have had the time to read the link above provided. Please do not submit any more reports here dealing with hijacking/phishing - doing so again may result in you no longer being able to submit reports here as this is the last time being instructed of such.
    Thanks!
  3. Andronie xAlexKillerBR

Andronie xAlexKillerBR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76180913
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199011420524

Victim profile: 76561198112627555

What happened? Description:
    I was playing rust and ✦ messaged me and said he will stop playing CSGO.
    Then he was offering me his ITEMS in total of 7$ for what he said was my TRASH .
    I asked for a trade offer , he sends me a trade offer for his 7$ ITEMS and my ITEMS that were worthless and from different games , and throw all those items was a CSGO Gut Knife | Damascus Steel worth around 100$. I confronted him and he admits that he tried to scam me.
    The conversation is in Romanian.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Evidence is unacceptable - too cropped to review.
    Declined on that alone - lastly would be INVALID either way as we do not review evidence not in English due to policy
    These links were given to you prior to submitting a report here that you must have overlooked.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/

You submitted this report several months ago as well and the situation has not changed - This user is also community banned and never used that user name - not sure what your intention is here but if you submit another report like this again I will determine that you are fake reporting and that isn't a good thing.
    Final warning - merging with the other one you made back in November.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.