1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199021272641 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CoolFull, Jan 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolFull

CoolFull New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:459016741
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199021272641

Victim profile: 76561198878299211

What happened? Description:
    Hello,
    So first he contacted me from Instagram @csgomarket.eu and asked me if I have any csgo skins for trade/sell. And I sad yes. He sad that he wants to buy my AWP | Hyper beast FT and some other items for 30euro. And I accepted that offer but I sad that I am not going first. After that he showed me his trade history and he had many gifts which was weary expensive. So after that I accepted to go first and I am still mad because I did that. He eaven showed me an email that he "really bought gift card" but he didn't he just blocked me and on Instagram, discord and steam. And he eaven posted how I am happy for that trade! I still have all chats but they are on Serbian. So I will only send you trade history and my wallet history. If you need chat sreanshots I can send them. I would be really happy if you can ban him atleast here because I can see that he is still scamming people because I check his inventory often! If not, atleast thank you for your time.
    Dimitrije​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.