1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561199030648221 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by shaniqua, Feb 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaniqua

shaniqua New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107150287
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199030648221

Victim profile: 76561198174566303

What happened? Description:
    Hello, on the 31st of Jan I entered into a trade with M77 in which he contacted me through csgotraders and offered for my knives.

He offered for my AK Vulcan M4 Hellfre and SSG Blood in the Water along with my Bayonet Slaughter in return I would recieve a karambit gamma doppler Phase 1 from bitskins. Where I had to send my trade offer as pending and he would send the item from the website to my account using my trade offer link. AI entered into voice chat with him and Immediately he took my items (1000$ value) and said that the website was glitching out and could not send the item to me.

After he took my items I accepted that I got scammed and could do nothing but he wanted my other knife. After a while he said he purchased the knife from the website but could not withdraw it so he put another offer in which he wanted to trade me the original karambit that was used to scam me before and a butterfly knife in return he wanted to run the same scam on me again where I had to place a pending trade offer on his profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    Please see attached files​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    I also want to see a full screenshot of your trade inventory history thru steam client...make sure client URL is enabled.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    24hours to follow up
  5. shaniqua

shaniqua New User

Steam:
    Hello Sorry for the late reply was this what you were after, he has changed his steam profile name

Attached Files:

6. shaniqua

shaniqua New User

Steam:
    Addition

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.