1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199032805472 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Saint 4, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saint 4

Saint 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65367442
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199032805472

Victim profile: 76561198091000612

What happened? Description:
    He first approached me on twitter where I had posted and messaged a youtube (Anomaley) About selling my knife. He DM'd me asking about how much I was looking for and what sort of knife it was. I explained to him about it and the price that I would take minimum. He agreed and waited a day until it was tradeable. We had moved over to discord where he showed me all of his previous trades, even some with St4ck which is a reputable trader and steam account. I looked over his steamrep and he seemed reputable, he showed me his paypal balance on the official website and was prepared to send the money. As soon as I sent the trade offer my internet began to cut out and I lost connection to everything, steam, discord, google chrome, the lot. When I jump onto my mobile hotspot I notice that he has blocked me on everything. I'm unsure if this is a ddos or hack attempt but it is quite unusual for my internet to just cut out. He had scammed me for my Talon Knife Tiger Tooth which market price was around £420 but due to the low float of 0.009 it was worth just a bit more.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is his profile
    This is proof of him taking my item
    And this is of my paypal activity, the commission was for a friend and unrelated to him
    Here is an additional screenshot of him talking to me over twitter discussing the trade, we didn't speak over steam really apart from the exchanging of discord usernames, everything was mainly done via discord call​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.