1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199032805472 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by krim_, Jul 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krim_

krim_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62842241
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199032805472

Victim profile: 76561198085950210

What happened? Description:
    He added me interested in my AK fire serpent. He offered $470 for my AK47 fire serpent via PayPal. He added me to a discord call and showed his paypal and that he was about to send me the money once I traded him the item. Once I traded the item, he ended call and blocked me on all platforms (discord and steam). He also uses steamtradesrep.com to manipulate with fake positive reputation. I left negative reputation and he edited it and made it positive.​

Provide Evidence:
    I don't have discord evidence because he brought me into call so it was done over voice. Also, he blocked me on steam so I don't have the exchanges we had about the transaction. I have included a screenshot where you could see in his item showcase he already put my fire serpent in it. I received no payment and was obviously scammed as he blocked me on all platforms. I know it's not a ton of evidence but I can't just say nothing. More people will fall victim to him as he fakes his positive trading reputation. He must be banned or at least held accountable for the shitty things he does for money and the shitty human he is.​

Attached Files:

2. krim_

krim_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62842241
    He is a donator to this website. DO NOT LET THAT EXONERATE HIM. He has an entire system where his reputation on every site "looks" perfect when in reality he is scamming me and most definitely others, and we are silenced and unable to raise awareness and get action taken against him.

Oh look, another user just a few weeks ago submitted a scam report: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.194097/. You have to understand that he intentionally makes it impossible to provide tangible evidence. Do you firmly believe that me and this other person reporting him are out to lie about this scamming f✿✿✿✿er. We have nothing to gain. He stole our f✿✿✿✿✿✿ skins and blocked us on every platform. And it will happen to more and more people unless you give a single f✿✿✿ about preventing scams.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have ZERO evidence of any scam here - no chat/agreement nothing to show what you described.
    We do not review any discord evidence either ONLY steam chat which you do not have.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Lastly - just because someone is a donator here doesn't mean they get any special treatment - lack of evidence is just a lack of evidence entirely on your part.
    Declined

Do not come here cursing either - that doesn't help anything. The evidence you provided didn't prove any guilt and neither did any other reports therefore the report was Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.