1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199043387963 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by twitch.tv/imtedotv, Dec 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twitch.tv/imtedotv

twitch.tv/imtedotv New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:483475194
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199043387963

Victim profile: 76561198927216117

What happened? Description:
    This person added me on steam, wanted to trade their Karambit Doppler ($400) for my Ursus Scorched ($100), saw private inventory and lots of fake +rep, but went along anyway, he then made me add him on discord and then changed his offer from the knife to 50 TF2 keys, and to send them first, which is where I stopped him and he then admitted to being a scammer and saying he'd stop but only for 50 keys. Once I said no he blocked me on steam and is now out scamming again.​

Provide Evidence:
    Provided in pictures.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but you clearly took this to discord which lost any formal agreement and changed things that we have no idea what was changed.
    We do not review anything thru discord - you are reporting a steam user and what you provided doesn't seem to point to this user doing anything wrong.
    Please do not submit reports without proper evidence or the entire conversation which again must be thru steam chat.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.