1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199045719217 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EBo., Dec 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EBo.

EBo. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81663888
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199045719217

Victim profile: 76561198123593505

What happened? Description:
    Tried to trick me into trading with an "impostor" item. At first it actually looked like it's a Crown sticker that's worth ~$500. I bet this is not the only time he has done this. I'd like to warn others, who are less experienced Steam users to look out!​

Provide Evidence:
    -uploaded screenshot-​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need a FULL screenshot of that trade offer, not a cropped image.
    Will need one thru steam client (client url enabled) hover mouse pointer over item so it shows up the popup item description.
    Another thru a web browser logged in and this time hover over the users name so it shows up their steam URL at the bottom.
    Both must be FULL screenshots and within next 24hours as you were given the link below already.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you were online and clearly saw my request - you have 48 hours to follow up with the requested screenshots.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of evidence and follow up.
    Do not submit reports here pls if you have no intentions on keeping up with it and/or providing proper evidence up front or when asked.

Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.