1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199055879707 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KesetJoaca | CSGO500, Sep 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KesetJoaca | CSGO500

KesetJoaca | CSGO500 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140299141
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199055879707

Victim profile: 76561198240864010

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me claiming he wants to buy some skins even if I didn't post anywhere I would be willing to sell them, so I'd take a look at his profile and saw he was kinda fishy, with a "cashrep" on localbitcoins which has nothing to do with csgo cashreps so I tried trolling him to see if I can get him SR banned, and he blocked me straight away. Unfortunately I couldn't save his cashrep link to localbitcoins because he has set his profile on private but you should have enough evidence to get him banned. If it's still needed tho I'll do my best tot provide it as soon as he puts his profile back on public.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've provided all chat logs with him along with the profile page where I've shown that he has blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you can't just make reports here based off assumptions that the user was up to no good or wouldn't follow thru with their end of the deal.
    That isn't how it works.
    Please don't submit reports here based off assumptions.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.