1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199070856514 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by fábrica de pó, Jul 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fábrica de pó

fábrica de pó New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:504193260
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199070856514

Victim profile: 76561198968652248

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to sell my inventory and Morph was the middleman. The buyer, unfortunately, blocked me and Morph, but he said that today, July 31, he was going to give my skins back, but he blocked me for no reason. He is a reddit moderator from r/CSMoneyTradeMM. I just want to contact him to get my skins back, but he doesn’t have any social media that i know about.​

Provide Evidence:
    The chat logs comprove the initial trade (that Lululele blocked both of us) the agreement (get my skins back on July 31) and the broken agreement (blocked me on both of my accounts).​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have zero acceptable evidence of any scam here -We do not review get friend message logs - this was clearly noted to you in the link below that you got before you made the report here that you apparently overlooked - please do not do so again.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided/showing suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing per policy

Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.