1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561199092892606 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dynamy55, Apr 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamy55

Dynamy55 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117845654
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199092892606

Victim profile: 76561198195957037

What happened? Description:
    This guy has asked me to borrow my AWP / Redline MW (with Gambit Holo stickers) for the period of 7 days. After 7 days have passed, my item was no longer in his inventory, as I was blocked everywhere.
    The person clearly knew that this item was special for me, as it was a gift by my good friend couple years ago.​

Provide Evidence:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2023
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.

Suggest in the future you don't let strangers "Borrow" anything without compensation - but nothing you say is going to prove you did that you could have just made a legit trade and been upset you did something wrong and now trying to frame this user for all we know. You can see why the lack of evidence is important because now it makes you appear to be the bad person.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.