1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199095268715 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by plague doctor 4, Mar 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plague doctor 4

plague doctor 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13801219
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561199095268715

Victim profile: 76561197987868166

What happened? Description:
    he friended me wanted to buy my unusual and other items but I talked him down to just the unusual and my laugh taunt then he sent it and did the generic hurry up bullshit like he had a better deal elsewhere and it was the unusual and taunt for a festive strange scattergun but it was festivized which didn't load until the trade went through. 11~ keys (all of the money i had) down the drain along with all my enthusiasm for trading and my first unusual​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but you have absolutely ZERO evidence of any scam here - no chat/agreement nothing. You can't just make reports here without context or something to back up your claim vs just a trade or screenshots of a profile - I'm sure you would be rather unhappy if we tagged you for something similar when it didn't prove anything of wrong doing.
    SR doesn't get involved with pricing/value disputes also - we have no idea if you talked to this user and discussed any deal therefore this report is Declined.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence - adding below is the same link you were provided prior to clicking the submit a report button.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.