1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561199135313997 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kris ツ (GFX DESIGNER), May 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris ツ (GFX DESIGNER)

Kris ツ (GFX DESIGNER) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:204359128
    Scam Report

Report Type: DO NOT SUBMIT TO STEAMREP - Account hijack
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199135313997

Victim profile: 76561198368983985

What happened? Description:
    He added me and said i he did a mistake by Mass reporting me , which is obviously false, he said i should contact the steam support on DISCORD which steam support has never said that they disclose their discord to anyone.Then he continued blabbering and i just reported and blocked him​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 784269
    View attachment 784270

THE PICTURE HE SENT :

[​IMG]

and another FACT there is no Mod called BLUE

View attachment 784271

[Yesterday, 11:50 PM]
    ꧁ ꧂:
    Hi I know this is random and its a bit awkward. but can you spare me a minute? because there's something I want to tell you and its really important

[11:51 PM]
    'KrisGFX | Graphic Designer:
    Okay?

[Yesterday, 11:51 PM]
    ꧁ ꧂:
    tbh I'm having a hard time to confess this to you, but I guess i'll get straight to the point I just wanted to let you know that I made a terrible mistake towards your steam account and it was just I accidentally massively reported your account for doing illegal purchase/scamming instead of someone else and the Steam Support said that your account will be suspended and your IP will be blocked on Steam.

[11:53 PM]
    'KrisGFX | Graphic Designer:
    ok and?

[Yesterday, 11:54 PM]
    ꧁ ꧂:
    this ticket was received 7 hours ago and you still have time to prove your innocence, i hope you can get in time since im scared that you might get ban because of my shitty mistake
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....673/37BF76743933238A602A1D1A13BD2011FC77BD30/

i didn't mean it, it was an honest mistake. I don't want you to get banned so please help me to explain it and im hoping that you could help me fix this problem
    can you please add this steam developer named "Blue" now and tell him that the report was a mistake: https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/moderatorsor if he doesn't accept, it's best to add him on Discord: Blue (Official)#1105

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2021
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!
    This situation is almost always a hijacked account doing it - also its threatening nature which is again against policy here so report them to Valve instead!

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.