1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561199144767086 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Brutus Pootis, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus Pootis

Brutus Pootis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67542916
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561199144767086

Victim profile: 76561198095351560

What happened? Description:
    I just randomly had a message box pop up the other day with no idea how this person would have messaged me, unless he was able to find a group I was in.

But I blocked them on the spot and have put my profile on friends only due to this occurrence happening and I have never met or talked to this person before today.

But as you can see it's another "false report" scam attempt that I immediately shutdown, just passing this information along in-case this user tries to contact anyone else.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Report it to Valve then not here - we don't take reports on Impersonation alone and it sounds like that account is hijacked anyway so reporting them here only caused them more harm than good.
    We don't take reports on threats either such as the "sorry we reported you" deal.
    Lastly would be Declined either way as we do not review cropped screenshots - ONLY full screenshots.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.