1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561199191587988 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Munk, Mar 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munk

Munk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101488921
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199191587988

Victim profile: 76561198163243571

What happened? Description:
    A deal was made csgo skins for paypal cash. The skins traded in the deal was a Awp Fade Factory-New and a AK47 Fire Serpant Field-Tested. Agreed price was $1180.

After I had sent the person the skins they then sent a screenshot of the paypal amount sent. Because they used bank transfer to go to my paypal it takes a few days as most are aware of. I thought nothing of it but to wait out the days for the money to come in. Come later on in the week the money still hadn't come into my paypal, so I confronted them and all they said was just a few mins to retry sending. Then removed me as friend.

Below are screenshots of the entire conversation also proof of money never received into my account and the trade offer sent with the skins.​

Provide Evidence:
    Full Chat Log, Steam trade sent with skins, Paypal money not received​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Even if you sent them already - I want new ones
  3. Munk

Munk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    As requested a full screenshot of the trade made with profile address at the bottom left of the page and a full screenshot of my paypal activity on the 25/02/2022 the day before the trade was made to todays date. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't exactly what I asked for - re-read instructions
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You were clearly online hours after I sent that last reply - you have 24hours to follow up since you are active.
  6. Munk

Munk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Sorry hadnt had the time to get on comp until now. Here is a second screenshot of the trade made with the person link at the bottom of the screen. you can also see I was never given the items back in that screenshot. if this is still wrong information you want please let me know.

Cheers

The paypal screenshot I have uploaded here is what you asked for is it not? date set from a day before the trade was made and is the rest of the paypal activity over a week later.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2022
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need them semi matching on dates if you can do the paypal again - also need one of your paypal settings clearly showing the same email address you gave being used.
    You are rather lucky - I was busy last night and didn't decline this report just FYI. We take followups very serious since you are accusing someone of something serious.
  8. Munk

Munk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Thank you for not closing I guess I did get lucky there. Here are a couple screenshots of the paypal activity from the week this happened again and also here is the screenshot for the email as requested.

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.