1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199222977445 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Daviwendling, Jan 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daviwendling

Daviwendling New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:420743067
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561199222977445

Victim profile: 76561198801751862

What happened? Description:
    Mitsuya was trading on a Trade Plaza server, trading for a Poker Night on the Inventory Code, So that, caught my attention. I decided to open a trade with them and I was blindfolded due to the fact that he has scammed many people because I didn't want to lose that opportunity, I checked steam rep, but it showed that none has reported him before, so I decided to go with it (so technically I'm gonna make this report so that other victims don't fall for this scam.) I opened the trade and realized my inventory isn't worth that much to buy these items, so he decided to only take my Strange Medi Gun, The Schadenfreude, Fishcake, Steam Gems, and all of my Steam Cards. (The valuable items in my inventory) I wanted proof to know if he had the code, and he sent the code, but it was crossed out with red lines but that was enough to make me trust him and send him the items, and in return, he just decided to block me. All of his comments in his profile are only related to +rep and people receiving more for what they're supposed to pay for, and I've reported all of them so a good chunk of the comments was removed. If you still do not trust me, you can check the account on https://rep.tf/76561199222977445 and it'll show that the account was banned on multiple trading sites, including backpack.tf and scrap.tf but Steam decides to ignore my reports and doesn't help me a lot, so I want to make a report here so that other victims don't fall for this guy. Currently, as of now, he has done 1k trades, but his inventory suspiciously fills up with unusual items, killstreak weapons, and other expensive items, I have estimated his inventory (As of 15/01/2022 or 01/15/2022 that his inventory is worth 120+ keys and all of my scammed items was gone.) And if you say that you do not accept this type of report I'm going to be disappointed, the fact that you let these types of idiots roam around in this community unharmed makes me think you guys are just stupid. Steam doesn't care about my reports and will not help me in any way. You guys are at least one of my only hopes to get at least 1 less person to not click the trade button with this guy. I won't be able to send the three key things described since I was too pissed off to think about I could report this guy. But you guys aren't going to do anything about this so I gotta at least try my chances I guess.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] View attachment 794035 You can see the code crossed out and the trade offer, You can see that he traded nothing in return and has taken all of my items.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided absolutely ZERO acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future. Just making them cause you want to make them without anything to back it up is highly unacceptable!
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.

Lastly we do not accept code reports anyway - this was also noted to you BEFORE you clicked the submit a report button but either you ignored our policies here just to make the report or you didn't read them.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    Here is the link so this mistake won't be done in the future!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.