1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199367505462 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Пули_от_Бабули, Jan 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Пули_от_Бабули

Пули_от_Бабули New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40015543
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199367505462

Victim profile: 76561198040296815

What happened? Description:
    (ENG)
    We all wanted to go play and were looking for people for the team. Two guys with high ranks came in and introduced themselves as streamers and asked to register on the WePlay platform. I did it and logged into my account, I was asked to throw skins to a friend, like it's necessary. I sent the trade to my real friend and confirmed it. Then they abruptly left and the trade did not come to my friend. I decided to check the trades and saw (the trade was canceled and left to another person, although I checked). They also found out the steam version on the phone. The skins were obtained with difficulty and unfortunately disappeared :( Advice to people: Never get fooled by this. Stolen : StatTrak™ USP-S | Cortex, ★ Bowie Knife | Lore, AK-47 | Nightwish, AWP | Atheris
    (RUS)
    Мы другом хотели пойти играть и искали людей для команды. Зашли двое ребят с высокими званиями и представились стримерами и попросили зарегистрироваться на платформе "WePlay". Я это сделал и вошел в аккаунт, меня попросили скинуть скины другу типо так надо. Я отправил трейд своему настоящему другу и подтвердил. Потом они резко вышли и трейд моему другу не пришел. Я решил проверить трейды и увидел ( трейд отменен и ушел другому человеку, хотя я проверял ). Они еще узнавали версию steam на телефоне. Скины достались с трудом и к сожалению пропали :( Совет людям: Никогда не ведитесь на подобное . Украли : StatTrak™ USP-S | Извилины, ★ Нож Боуи | Легенды, AK-47 | Пожелание на ночь, AWP | Древесная гадюка​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.