1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199406290226 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by byFredi, May 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byFredi

byFredi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:187786866
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199406290226

Victim profile: 76561198335839461

What happened? Description:
    The guy went on a discord call with me and wanted me to deposit my skins for exchange to rust skins. I trusted him because Im new to trading and traded my items. Then he referred to the old tradeit.gg site and showed me the sell for money button. Then stupid as I was i accepted the trades without checking and he took my skins and muted himself in discord. He was using fake tradeit.gg accounts with high trade stats on steam to pretend it was real. Sadly most of it happened on discord but I swear this guy scammed me otherwise I wouldn't write this. :(

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2023
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but we do not review anything outside of steam chat screenshots - nothing thru discord and certainly nothing over a call of any sort is acceptable or any evidence at all. Swearing they did it and you not proving it means the user wasn't seen guilty at all by anyone reading this certainly not myself. We can't go on word alone that should be a given.
    You were clearly noted all this on the links provided below that were given prior to submitting the report and either over looked them or ignored them please don't do so in the future.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.