1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199440835704 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by F man can do, Jun 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F man can do

F man can do New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:710100620
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199440835704

Victim profile: 76561198034859821

What happened? Description:
    Hello, on the 23rd of May I was scammed by my bayonet damascus steel csgo item knife worth around 600 usd. from someone called Lotus on steam. He contacted me on the 20th of May and wanted to buy my knife and wanted to go first and overprice it became exchangeable on the 23rd I didn't know anything about this then and he wanted to pay with paypal. Here is a little summary from writing what happened he was going to transfer this money to me with paypal but nothing came he said his account had been locked and could not send any money for over a week and would send me the knife back now on the 31st of May when it became tradeable again. and said he wasn't a liar or anything suspected something fishy here. he deleted me on 31st today and blocked me and the knife are gone. Okay already when he said he couldn't send the money. posting screenshots here from both chat in discord with this dude and on steam. I know I have myself to blame, I'm sorry I even did this, if only I had looked into this a little more carefully, I would never have fallen for this scam. But want to warn others both about this way of scamming and about this guy who probably has an x number of more accounts with which he does this with! be aware!​

Provide Evidence:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2023
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't review 3rd party reports, also don't review such evidence that is from mobile/too cropped without valid dates/times on them completely thru out.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.