1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Report a scam - Different language

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ReaCTioN 我是国王, Feb 12, 2018.

1. ReaCTioN 我是国王

ReaCTioN 我是国王 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:169212979
    About a half hour ago a german guy added me and tried to scam me with a odd scamming method - so, the problem is the chat is german and I cant report him (because of the rules) - what to do next?
    SteamREP is very known among the steam community. I want to get him steamrep banned.
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  3. ReaCTioN 我是国王

ReaCTioN 我是国王 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:169212979
    Will there be a different language support in the near future?
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We cannot guarantee the availability of staff who can speak any given foreign language. Absent at least 2 admins (1 for report, an 1 more for appeal) who are both fluent in all languages shown, we cannot fairly handle reports and appeals. Therefore, we defer that kind of investigation to partner communities - often in other parts of the world - who may retain staff fluent in other languages.
  5. DangerouS_KinG

DangerouS_KinG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30910490
    FoG don't accept reports anymore. Where should I go if I want to report an outside english fraud ?
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    As noted above there is a list on the front page of partners
    https://steamrep.com/
    If there are none that do this that is something we can't control and at which that point you should just focus your efforts with reporting to Valve.