1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: (xXVoltageMasterXx)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Shadowcon66, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Shadowcon66

Shadowcon66 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40212526
    Ok, so I was playing on one of my favorite servers, until some dude named xXVoltageMasterXx came in and said he had a raffle, 1 scrap for entry. So I asked him if it was a scam, he said "No, the owner of the server told me to do it for popularity and reputation" So I checked if the owner was online, he was online about, 42 minutes ago. I know the adminstrator in steam, not IRL. And Volt said "He told me to do it now, right now", and "I don't know his steam account, but I know him IRL. So we ask him what the prize was, a Max Head he says. I checked his "Team Fortress 2" backpack, and he had only one, dirty hat. Then people were not listening to me and Mr.WhiteWizard but people have made offers. They gave him/her the items,. One person gave him a Strange Bottle and a Strange overdose. After the admin joined, he left after he realised that the admin was real.
  2. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    Please read the guide on how to properly format a report.