1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198177954406 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GT3^, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GT3^

GT3^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16188765
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198177954406

Victim profile: 76561197992643259

What happened? Description:
    First I wanted to buy a Weather Effect : Rain from him, we quickly agreed to that I would give him Sven Immortal shield gift wrapped and Arms of the burning turmoil set (Only giftable not tradeable) for weather effect, since I didn't want to go first, neither did he, we came up with a compromise, I would go first with the CK set, then he would give me the weather effect, then I would gift him the Sven shield. Everything went fine and dandy, then he said, see you can trust me, "everything you need just tell me we can trade" so I told him about my need for a "Blade of the demonic vessel" and he quickly agreed to look for it for me, after establishing little trust.

After like 20 minutes he says he got it. So he asked what I offer for it, I said "Inscribed Echoes of the Eyrie" and the new Faceless Void Immortal, he agreed to the trade. But this time he was very suspicious, wanting the whole trade to be in 1 trade instead of 50/50 split up half now half later. Still I didn't think of it much because he didn't scam me before. So I went first as usual and gifted him the Vengeful spirit set, then he was like I didn't get the faceless void immortal, and I was like OFC you didn't I still haven't got the blade, so he insisted on getting the faceless void immortal aswell before giving me the blade, and pulled some BS about it's his friends. I have screenshots of the conversation, but only as we talked about the second trade, I acidentally x clicked the chat window after the 1st trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    First I wanted to buy a Weather Effect : Rain from him, we quickly agreed to that I would give him Sven Immortal shield gift wrapped and Arms of the burning turmoil set (Only giftable not tradeable) for weather effect, since I didn't want to go first, neither did he, we came up with a compromise, I would go first with the CK set, then he would give me the weather effect, then I would gift him the Sven shield. Everything went fine and dandy, then he said, see you can trust me, "everything you need just tell me we can trade" so I told him about my need for a "Blade of the demonic vessel" and he quickly agreed to look for it for me, after establishing little trust.

After like 20 minutes he says he got it. So he asked what I offer for it, I said "Inscribed Echoes of the Eyrie" and the new Faceless Void Immortal, he agreed to the trade. But this time he was very suspicious, wanting the whole trade to be in 1 trade instead of 50/50 split up half now half later. Still I didn't think of it much because he didn't scam me before. So I went first as usual and gifted him the Vengeful spirit set, then he was like I didn't get the faceless void immortal, and I was like OFC you didn't I still haven't got the blade, so he insisted on getting the faceless void immortal aswell before giving me the blade, and pulled some BS about it's his friends. I have screenshots of the conversation, but only as we talked about the second trade, I acidentally x clicked the chat window after the 1st trade.​

Attached Files:

2. GT3^

GT3^ New User

Steam:
    He gave me + reputation for going first on the first trade (Concerning the weather effect, and I repped him too but I removed that rep after he scammed me on the second trade)
  3. Amy Elliott Dunne

Amy Elliott Dunne New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46172346
    He just scammed me of my husk immo, Not much of a big deal but he needs to be punished.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I can see that you gifted him this item and it proves that you held up your end of the agreement.
    I need a picture of your trade history showing that you did not receive the items that you were promised.

2015-08-29_12-21-51.png
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. GT3^

GT3^ New User

Steam:
    Don't know how to watch my trade history
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Go to your Steam profile page. On the right hand side click on Inventory. When that page opens then go to the top right and click More then Inventory history. Find the date of the trade and take a screenshot of that days trades. Thanks.
  8. GT3^

GT3^ New User

Steam:
    Here it is, I receive weather rain as I said, but no demonic vessel, he changed his name to CDT as much as he scams, and I bought a blade from another person after.

Attached Files:

9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hello @GT3^, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  10. GT3^

GT3^ New User

Steam:
    Thank you so much sir, if you don't mind, can you check out my other scam reports? I got scammed like 4-5 times the same day as this for going first. And now that you've seen that I don't talk s✿✿✿.
  11. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.