1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198147432029 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by d[a]nktastic, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d[a]nktastic

d[a]nktastic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5057107
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198147432029

Victim profile: 76561197970379942

What happened? Description:
    So basically what happened is, I made a post in the pin traders steam group and this guy added me like 2+ months after my post but hence I was interested any time in a pin. We had a long discussion and came to the conclusion that I will send 20€ first of all and then he is gonna head over the code and he started hesitating and just blocked me at the end. I was a idiot for not checking his steam rep first of all since this guy has an unconfirmed report already for scamming money. Screenshot and a gif recorded proving its his profile are down here.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @d[a]nktastic Did you send this user something? I guess I don't follow as you never said?
  3. d[a]nktastic

d[a]nktastic New User

Steam:
    Yes I have sent him 20€ its in the chat
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok wasn't 100% sure but provide a full screen of your paypal activity please for last few days to present and a trade inventory history shot for last few days to present.
    What were you supposed to receive in return again? Just recap please and for the screen shots remember do not edit them in anyway and make sure they are full screen!
  5. d[a]nktastic

d[a]nktastic New User

Steam:
    He was supposed to give me an Guardian pin

PayPal:
    [​IMG]
  6. d[a]nktastic

d[a]nktastic New User

Steam:
    I dont get the [​IMG] when I provided you with screenshots and gifs proving its him and that he scammed me including him messaging me his paypal email you can see right at the paypal screenshot
  7. d[a]nktastic

d[a]nktastic New User

Steam:
    And if you need more proof that its actually him in the chat I could stream it for you if you think I faked the gif
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I see where nothing was given yet he questioned on how to give funds back but then went offline/removed you.
    Moving this to review.
  9. BestPepeNA

BestPepeNA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93583150
    I went offline because I had a problem with my internet connection but I went back online and gave this person his pin after hesitating for a few good minutes, the person then blocked me and opened a dispute on paypal claiming I was the one that scammed him, this is my side.
  10. d[a]nktastic

d[a]nktastic New User

Steam:
    I seriously dont know why you are trying to talk you out kid you stole $20 I dont give two s✿✿✿s about $20 you had blocked me right after I told you how to pay back and also changed your profile privacy seriously grow up
  11. d[a]nktastic

d[a]nktastic New User

Steam:
    Also you have another scam report where you didnt even say anything but "rekt indeed" meaning you have scammed $280.
  12. BestPepeNA

BestPepeNA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93583150
  13. d[a]nktastic

d[a]nktastic New User

Steam:
    Bump, I managed to refund today I got refunded by PayPal (Scammer tried lying to PayPal but not successfully). I really dont know why nothing has happened yet and I also really dont care because I got back what I give with contacting PayPal support but I just wanna tell you guys to take care this guy would even run off with $1
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.