1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198092363411 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CandyGhost, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CandyGhost

CandyGhost New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50435903
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198092363411

Victim profile: 76561198061137534

What happened? Description:
    This user added me wanted to buy my unusuals and others, I confirmed his friend request and asked him "what are you offering?", he sent me a trade offer, after a couple minutes, the trade offer was sent to him, saying that he would "300 dollars" for the following items that I owned, because since I was still new to trading thing and I've played this nearly everyday, I find it confusing. So I accepted it and he just starts laughing at me, thinking that he would actually pay for it, instead he had hurriedly the idea to sent me another trade offer, saying that "ok, accept this and I give back" I said straight forward and said "ok, bye" I was left with rage and disappointment of what I had done, even though I was a bit idiotic in doing so and I fully regret it. I've also reported this user several times, and now I come back again nearly a year later, and report again, because I'm that desperate of wanting my items back as I fully bought them fully.

These were the original items that I had owned,B.M.O.C, Unusual Bubbling Reggaelator painted lime green, Unusual Blizzardy Storm Otolaryngologist's Mirror, and Vintage Ye Older Baker Boy painted pink.

And so, long while later, he then sold the items as I tried to get them back as much I could but they were already gone, sold to another user.​

Provide Evidence:
    There's the only evidence I can provide, and I apologize that I couldn't upload any more proof of who he sold the items to as I was frustrated and disappointed, I'd really much appreciate it you guys and STEAM SUPPORT can help me out and investigate where or how I can get the items back and I do wish everyone else to be on the lookout for scammers try to impersonate others etc. as again I'd like to mention that this user had also scammed other users lately.​

Attached Files:

2. CandyGhost

CandyGhost New User

Steam:
    Yeah I agree as well but I do appreciate you for replying yo my report as I know it was a late report because since the first one I wrote, there was no response so I gave up on that, so I did it today just to see if anyone would respond to this, but thanks again for letting me know for how my items got sold to several different users. I'll be more promptly provide proper evidence the next time I get scammed etc.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @CandyGhost Issue here is the trade offer is no longer showing - but since you did the trade open up your trade inventory history and find this trade - do this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows up the URL at the bottom and screenshot that - upload here please.
    Also mvegter197 does not speak for SR.
  4. CandyGhost

CandyGhost New User

Steam:
    Here it is

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @CandyGhost need it again cause you edited it with a little yellow line..must be unedited full screen completely.
  6. CandyGhost

CandyGhost New User

Steam:
  7. CandyGhost

CandyGhost New User

Steam:
    Here

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review
  9. CandyGhost

CandyGhost New User

Steam:
    Thank you very much!
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.